Monday, July 30, 2012

Full of personality!

So, the purpose of this blog is to keep a record of my family's daily life since my memory is beyond pitiful.  But, really to remember Amelia and Anna Claire's funny happenings.  So, this is going to be a miss mosh of funny things that Amelia has done lately.

This morning, I was taking her to daycare.  I have a little mirror that I can see her in, because I can't stand to not be able to know what she is doing.  So, as we are sitting at the stop light, I look in the mirror and this is what I see.
Little girl had found her glasses.  She is becoming so full of herself!  It just made me crack up immediately!

Tonight, we had just finished eating dinner, and I had gotten her down from the table.  She was walking around and found a video of Winnie the Pooh.  She was so excited and started saying Winnie the Poop.  The she proceeded to say I want poop until I finally put the dvd in for her to watch Winnie the Poop.  She wasn't too interested in it for long, but the Winnie the Pooh movie is actually a little bit scary.

Lastly, I was reading a friend's blog yesterday, and it reminded me of something that happened a few months ago.  We were shopping at a local home decorating store.  We were looking for things for Anna Claire's room.  Well, as you know Amelia can't stand to sit in the cart for very long, and I am constantly saying to her, on your bottom, on your bottom.  What did I say, and she replies on your bottom.  She will sit every time, it just doesn't last for long.   So, she stands up again for the twentieth time, and I say Amelia, on your bottom, and she says to me, but I have to poop.  All I could say was well, you can't argue with that.  At least she already has good reasoning skills.  The funniest part was after I changed her diaper, I hated to leave a stinky diaper in the store, so I wrapped it in one of those bags and put it in my purse to toss later.  Well, the ladies at the store were following behind us everywhere we went with febreeze.  Needless to say, we left pretty soon after that happened, and I am sure they were happy about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment