Sunday, July 29, 2012

VBS

Tonight started the first night of VBS for our church this year.  Amelia was able to go to VBS at her aunt Sharon's church, so not her first.  But, it was still exciting for her because she had some friends in there with her.  The theme this year is Moses and the Ten Commandments.  We learned about the 10 plagues tonight.  The teachers did a very good job of making it interesting for 2-4  year olds. 
This was during game time.  We first started outside on the playground.  It was really hot to be out there too long.  We all had to go inside and cool off.

Amelia having fun playing with the toys.

We then went to craft time.  They made necklaces with beads.  I guess I need to start doing more crafts with her.  I think I underestimate her abilities.  I still see her as a baby, but she did really good.  I mean she needed a little extra help, but that may have been because she has never done anything with beads before.  I think I might have to go to the craft store.  It would be nice to add something new to our daily routine.


Also, curtains are 90% complete, and night stand is complete.  Hopefully pictures will be available on Wednesday.  I feel like I accomplished so much this weekend.  Now to get all her baby stuff ready, and we will be good to go.  Just waiting on Anna Claire to get here!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment