Friday, July 6, 2012

Flashback Friday!

It's pretty late for me.  I don't make it till 10 too many times anymore, but we had a few friends over tonight for a fish fry.  We really enjoyed hanging out with everyone and eating some yummy food!  I really thought about skipping another day of posting, but Flashback Friday is so easy, I just hate to miss another day.

I figured for this flash back Friday, I would share with you some past 4th of July's we have spent together.  Mine and Drew's first 4th of July together we went with a big group of friends to Bull Shoals, AR.  It is a beautiful lake in northwest Arkansas.  The water is crystal clear, but it is cold!  Which I guess right now would be really nice.  We spent 4 days at the lake, we rode the jet ski a little bit, but mostly just hung out chatting with friends.  It was a lot of fun!



Our first 4th of July, we were on the houseboat.  My other pictures are being held hostage by my old computer.  Maybe someday I will be able to get all my old photos off of that thing.  I had to take this one from facebook.

Last years 4th of July was our first year with our sweet baby girl.  Last year, we were fortunate enough to have a season pass to the tennis club pool.  We spent most of the day at the pool the weekend before the holiday.  We tried to go on the actual 4th of July and it was closed!  We were so sad!  So, we just turned around and went home.  We had friends over for dinner that night.  

Sweet baby girl in her blue and red.  She was a bit of a drooler when she teethed.  I loved this little outfit on her, she was so cute.  I can't wait till Anna Claire can wear it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment