Monday, July 2, 2012

Dancing machine!

So, I was about to give up on posting anything tonight.  I am more tired than usual, and my camera had gone missing.  I refused to have 2 blogs in a row without something to look at.  I looked all night for my camera (once little girl went to bed of course).  I even tore my bed apart because the last time I used it was yesterday while we were getting ready for church.  I had to videotape Amelia dancing.  Little girl really has some moves.  Unfortunately, the best dancing was prior to me grabbing the camera, because as we all know she doesn't like to perform for an audience.  But, she did pretty good this time.  I was able to get a few of her moves before she decided she was bored with dancing.  She discovered sliding when she dances.  It was funny, but not as good as her actual dance moves.
Ok, so after taking 10 minutes to load, mommy now knows that she doesn't know how to video tape with a camera!  So sorry that it is sideways!  If I learn to fix it, then someday I will, but as for now you will just have to turn your head sideways!

Anna Claire was especially active today!  I swear she has hiccups in her feet, or maybe her whole body just shakes when she hiccups.  I don't know, but I do know that it drives me crazy!  Her feet spent most of their day in my liver, so the rhythmic kicking of the liver truly is an experience that I am looking forward to being behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment