Sunday, July 22, 2012

Going to the chapel!

This weekend was Drew's cousin, Molly's wedding.  We drove up to spend some time with Drew's parents and for the wedding.  It was a really quick weekend!  We got to Drew's parent's house late Friday night.  Amelia didn't have a lot of time to spend with Mimi and Pop, but she did enjoy jumping on the bouncy ball (a trick she learned from her cousins) until it was time to go bed.
The next day, we got up and went to the local park.  Amelia loved running around and playing, and cleaning the playground equipment.  I really don't know where she gets it from, but little girl really didn't like the little rubber playground pieces on the playset.  But, I know mimi and pop had a lot of fun playing with her too.
Do you think she likes to slide!

She loves to go really high!

This slide was a little big for momma to feel comfortable with her going down.  She didn't mean to end up on her belly!  I think we will wait to go down it again until she is a bit older!

That evening we drove up to Clarksville for Molly's wedding.  Amelia was excited to go to her first wedding, and she loved it!  She wanted to run around everywhere and just be a crazy girl!  Little girl is definitely turning on her fast pace mode!  She is keeping momma running!
These are the only wedding shots I got.  I am so sad!  But, it was a beautiful ceremony, Amelia acted a lot better than I expected, and it was great to see all the family that we haven't seen in a while.  Molly was beautiful, and she and Austin look very happy together!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to include one of the biggest events of our weekend!  I bought her a little potty chair just so she can start getting comfortable with it.  Not really to potty train cause I don't know if I am ready for that.  But, today when we got home, she was so excited about her elmo toilet.  She looked at me and said I've got to poop and sat on her toilet.  I said ok, if she wants to try, I will let her.  So, I took off her diaper and let her sit on her toilet.  She didn't poop, but she did pee in the potty.  We were very excited for her!  I don't think it will happen again anytime soon, but I am excited that she is getting comfortable with her toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment