Saturday, December 29, 2012

Making the best out of life

Today was a good day! My parents came and sat with AC so we could have a day with Amelia. It is freezing outside so that took out any outdoor activities, so we went to the wolf chase mall to ride the carousel and jump on the spider bounce.  She rode the carousel 3 times and wanted to change animals throughout each ride, but was ok that she couldn't. She loved the bounce. I was nervous she woul freak out, but she didn't at all!  I will post the video when we get home.

This afternoon I had some giggle time with AC.  She is such a fun girl! 2 mores days and we will be home! Let's just pray we don't have to come back!

Drew and Amelia are staying at the FedEx house. It's nice they are right across the street! The moon is huge tonight. I love it, I keep looking at it out the window and thinking of my sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment