Saturday, December 8, 2012

Birthday Celebrations

We finally got to celebrate Amelia's birthday.  We had to travel to Memphis for Anna Claire's doctors appointments, so we decided to take advantage of the weekend.  Friday night, mom and dad watched the girls so Drew and I could have a date.  It was wonderful!  We ate at Firebirds then did a little Christmas shopping. 

Saturday, we had a low key party to celebrate Amelia, just with the family.  I made tacos and rotel, bought cheesy decorations from Walmart, and we had a wonderful time!  It was definitely a lot less stressful than her first birthday!

Getting ready to open presents!

She loves getting presents!
 
This video isn't very exciting, but I love that when Drew asks her, Amelia, what is your puppy's name, she says Anna Claire.  She names all of her babies and animals Anna Claire.  I hope this means that she loves her sister.
 
I didn't get many pictures at all.  I don't even have one of her cake, just a video of her blowing out the candles.  But, it was cute.  Chocolate with white icing with colorful sprinkles with an elmo candle.  We really enjoyed the party!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment