Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sweet Angel

Yesterday, my dad brought me and Amelia back to Greenville so that I could work a few days.  It was the worst car ride of my life.  I was completely broken hearted to leave my sweet baby in the hospital.  I think that it will be a good bonding experience for her and her daddy though.  Work today was a little difficult at first, and seemed a little weird.  But, I really do think it was good for me to have a "normal" day.  I was also excited to have these days just me and Amelia.  The problem is that when I am away from Amelia for a few days, she really gets her feelings hurt, and it takes a little while for her to forgive me.  I tried to get her to cuddle with me and watch a movie last night.  It only lasted for about 30 minutes.  Tonight, we went out to dinner.  We had a good time, but once we got home, it was melt down city!!!  Oh my goodness!  I just decided that we just needed to have a bubble bath and go to bed.  She loved her bubble bath.  We then read a few books, a couple of times.  Then my sweet angel said her prayers.  We say them every night.  I usually say them for her.  Tonight, she said them on her own and prayed for her and Anna Claire.  It was the sweetest thing ever!  She asked God to watch over them.  I love my little girl, and the way her face lights up not only when she sees her sister, but also when she speaks to her on the phone.  I pray that my girls will grow up being friends and will always love each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment