Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Cheer

Today, our friend Misty came to visit us.  We were so excited to see her.  It keeps my spirits up, and Anna Claire got to meet her for the first time.  She was so sweet and brought us Christmas tree for our room.  I hadn't even thought about it, but it made me so happy when she brought it out.  I decorated it while we chatted.  I'm not the best tree decorator, but it makes me happy!
 

I don't know how long we will be able to keep it, the cleaning lady informed me that we aren't suppose to have trees.  I'm not going to worry about it until I get told I have to turn it off.  They don't want you to have lights.  I don't think we have to worry about Anna Claire chewing on them.  We will see.

Anna Claire is doing so well.  We get labs again in the morning.  But, she is acting more and more like herself.  She is still sleeping a lot, but I think that is good.  Let her body heal.  She is slowly eating a little better.  Hopefully that will get back to normal soon.  I got to video chat with Drew and Amelia today and yesterday.  I love modern technology!  She wasn't very chatty yesterday, but she talked a good bit today.  I miss her so much and can't wait to see her in a few more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment