Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sisterly love

Today starts the first for 2 days that it will be just me and the girls.  I am a bit nervous, but we will make it through it.  Daddy is going hunting with some friends in Arkansas.  He was going to take us to Memphis, but traveling with the girls almost seems more stressful.  So, today we just hung out at the house all day.  I do enjoy a lazy day with my girls.  I had planned on trying to start potty training with Amelia today.  But, my friend, Heather and I talked about this, and we decided I should wait until after the new year.  There is just too much going on right now to start all of that.  We had a lot of fun playing.  Amelia really loves her sister.  I think Anna Claire feels the same way.  Amelia really never acts very jealous of Anna Claire.  I think daycare has taught her how to share attention.  But, Anna Claire, not so much.  We sat in Amelia's room and read books.  Anna Claire was fine as long as Amelia wasn't in my lap, but as soon as Amelia sat down, Anna Claire would start screaming.  She is going to be my jealous child.  She's going to have to get over it though.


My girls playing.  Amelia was loving making Anna Claire laugh.  They are so sweet together!
This picture is completely unrelated, but it was on my phone and I saw it when uploading the above pictures, and had to share.  This is Drew being silly at Amelia's birthday party.  Love the crazy eyes!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment