Wednesday, December 5, 2012

3 months old

Today is Anna Claire's 3 month birthday.  The day started out great.  I had planned on doing better on getting Anna Claire to take good naps, and maybe attempt to get a schedule started.  The morning went fabulous.  She woke up a little before Amelia's nap time.  I planned on us just hanging out for a while then putting her back down for an afternoon nap around 2.  Well, as I was sitting eating lunch, a bunch of trucks pull in front of our house.  We are very blessed that we are getting a new roof out of the storm that came back in October.  This is fabulous, but they were not suppose to come today.  At least not to my knowledge.  So, that shot down any hopes of a good nap schedule starting today, for anybody.  Needless to say, it was a rough afternoon.  I will be glad for the new roof, but even more happy for Friday morning when it is all finished!

Anna Claire is definitely getting a lot of personality.  She is eating like horse.  We are at 6 oz 6 times a day plus a 3 oz bottle at bedtime.  I will be glad when she starts eating real food and we can cut back some on the formula.  Especially since hers is so expensive!  I'm not sure what she weighs, but she is definitely getting heavier.  We go for a check up on Friday, so I will have a lot of stats then.  She is still not a very good sleeper.  That is why I am trying to work on a schedule.  But, she sleeps great till about 1 or 2 then it's pretty rough after that.  She is so sweet though, and has the cutest, biggest smile that takes up her whole face, so it is hard to get too frustrated with her. 

This was the best smiling picture I got.  She was ready for a nap.
This is her normal face.  She loves to have her tongue sticking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment