Friday, August 31, 2012

Go Vols!

We bought Amelia a new papasan chair for her room so that we could move the rocker into Anna Claire's room.  She loves her papasan chair.  When I go to her room to get her in both the morning and the afternoon, she will be sitting in her chair looking in her books.  It is so cute.  I have been meaning to get a picture of it all week, but once I finally remembered to bring a camera, she would still be in her bed.  Well, I finally got the shot today. 
She does not like to share her chair either.  We have been reading the mine o saur book a lot, and I am really trying to get across to her that the mine o saur did not have friends until he shared.  She loves that mine o saur though.
 
After her nap today, I got her dressed for the big game tonight.

She can't wait to shake her pom pom!

We watched the opening football game tonight with one of our local friends.  Amelia loves sports, and she loved watching football.  She really loved when we got a touchdown.

I was a little worried at first, but it turned out to be a really good game for us!  Hope it continues throughout the season.  I really like coach Dooley, and would love for him to stick around!

No comments:

Post a Comment