Saturday, September 1, 2012

Slow down!

Every day I look at my baby girl, she looks like she has grown a month.  It is crazy.  She is becoming such a little girl and not a baby anymore.  We got her a nap mat for her new daycare.  It came in yesterday, and she has been in love ever since.  She just wants to be wrapped up in her nap mat. 

Well, this is our last weekend as a 3 member family.  Pretty crazy to think about how different our lives will be in another week.   But, I am definitely looking forward to it.  Plus, I really think that if Anna Claire doesn't get here soon Amelia is going to be just really confused.  Drew asked her what mommy's name is today, and she said Anna Claire.  We have been pointing to my belly and saying Anna Claire for so long now that I think she thinks that is the name of my belly.  She isn't going to know what to think when there is an actual baby here to take her attention. 

I have been contemplating potty training for a little while now, but I wasn't ready at first.  Then, I talked to her daycare provider about it just to give her a heads up that we might be trying soon.  I was told that it wouldn't work because they wouldn't be able to take her to the bathroom in the room that she is in.  Well, now that she is going to be going to a new daycare, they will work with us, so it is time to start thinking about potty training again.  Well, today, I heard her moving around when she woke up from her nap.  I went to get her, and she is in her bed with 2 diapers, wipes, and booty paste.  She had pooped.  I think she was contemplating taking care of it on her own.  Don't know how that would have worked out for her, but I was like, ok, I think it is time!  The only problem is, I am going to be getting induced most likely in 4 days.  Doesn't seem like a good time to start training.  Maybe we can try in a few weeks when things calm down with Anna Claire.  I think she may end up training herself though if I don't get a move on it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment