Wednesday, August 15, 2012

ABCs

Typically Wednesdays I get to spend with my sweet baby girl.   But, now that I am going to see my doctor weekly, I have to take her to daycare, so I just take advantage and get things done child free.  Everything went well at my appointment.  Anna Claire gave the doctor a few good kicks.  She's been fairly active today.  After my appointment, I met my friend and her 2 boys to head up to Cleveland to do some shopping.  There is a monogram store there and I wanted to get some things appliqued for baby girl.  I had felt so bad about leaving Amelia at daycare, but once I realized how much of an ordeal it was to pick out appliques, fonts, fabric, etc, I was so glad to that she was at daycare.  It would have been impossible!  But, I got her and Anna Claire some really cute stuff!  By the time I got Amelia, she was an all out monster.  She was so sweet this morning, giving me all kinds of hugs and love, but by the end of the day she was worn out and it showed. 

Sunday, I finally got a video of Amelia saying her ABCs.  She just started singing them, and it was so funny.  She would start out sounding all sweet and then all of the sudden she would transform into some crazy rock type singing voice, what I typically call angry music.  I think she knew she was being recorded so she wouldn't do it in her crazy voice, which is really what I was trying to capture.  So, I've been trying since yesterday to upload the video, and it just won't happen.  I will keep trying, but I can't promise anything.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment