Thursday, August 23, 2012

Proud momma!

Amelia has made it a whole week without biting, hitting, kicking or pushing at daycare.  As far as I know at least.  I really thought that my sweet girl was the bully in class.  Well, last Friday we had to go by the daycare to pick up a cup that I had left and oh my goodness!  It was pure chaos in there!  I said no wonder you are a monster!  You are surrounded by monsters!  I couldn't even stand to be there for longer than 5 minutes.  I was already feeling stressed.  So, this morning I drop her off for daycare, and this little boy walks up to her and smacks her in the head with a toy.  Of course, I wanted to jump in there and react, but I didn't.  I let the teacher handle it.  But, I was so proud of my sweet girl.  She didn't even react.  I really was expecting to see her hit him back, but she didn't.  I really think she is just reacting to the crazy environment that she is in.  Or at least I hope!

This evening, it was so nice outside, that we went out and played.  It was wonderful.  The temperature was perfect.  She just ran around while I sat and relaxed.  It truly felt like heaven!  Except for the mosquitos.  I can't wait to live somewhere without mosquitos! 

We ended the night with bathtime.  We were singing songs.  Her favorite is Elmo's song.  So we sang Amelia's song and then Anna Claire's song then mommy's song.  She then asked to sing Amelia's song again.  Then sweet girl asked to sing Anna Claire's song.  So, sweet!  I really think she is going to love her little sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment