Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sweet, Sweet Cece's

Today, I had my weekly appointment with Dr. Beckham.  Everything went great, no change at all from last week.  Yay!  We are hoping this baby will hold out for a little while longer.  I picked Amelia up from daycare before naptime with hopes she would get a long nap at home.  Unfortunately, she was still on daycare time and woke up at 1:30.  I normally get her to sleep until 3:30.  So, I decided, since she was up early, we would take advantage of the extra time this afternoon.  So, we went and celebrated mommies lack of weight gain this week by taking a trip to Sweet CeCes.  I even let Amelia get her own cup.  I love the 3rd trimester and the extra calories it allows you! 

She even fed herself until it started getting all melted and making a mess.  She loved it.  She kept saying over and over, this is good.
 
I love that she is at the age where we can go have fun together doing these sort of things.  Can't wait till we can have a conversation at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment