Sunday, October 28, 2012

Going home 2!

Today was a good day! AC's labs came back down with just one day of antibiotics. So, we get to go home tomorrow! She will be on iv antibiotics for another week.  They will put in a picc line tomorrow and set up home health, and then we get to head back to Greenville! I am so excited.  It was also wonderful to have Amelia back with us.  It felt so good this morning to eat breakfast and see my 3 favorite people sitting with me.  Amelia did pretty good today too.  They have play rooms full of toys, so she was happy.  Having a room at the FedEx house was wonderful.  She was able to go back and get a good nap.  They were suppose to be playing finding nemo in the movie room, but they canceled it, so drew and Amelia showed up to watch the movie but couldn't get in. It was fine though.  Our friends John and Beth came to see us again.  So, we were all able to visit with them.  It really does make being here so much more bearable when we have friends and family come.  My parents and sister surprised us with a visit.  It was a really good day! Amelia also got to have her face painted like a cat.  She was so cute.

Sorry most of my posts are difficult to read.  It is not so easy to type on the iPad.  I will try to fix them when I get home.  Plus it likes to "correct" my words for me without me realizing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment