Tuesday, October 16, 2012

All smiles!

Anna Claire has been smiling for several weeks now, but they were few and far between.  She is finally starting to smile more and more every day!  I finally caught her cute smile on camera!


I am still learning what she likes.  She is nothing like her sister.  Amelia loved to lay on her activity mat and play.  Anna Claire is still not quite into "playing," but she loves when you talk to her, make funny noises, and give her kisses on her cheek and neck.  She is so sweet and makes the cutest cooing noises.  Looking forward to more of this and less of the crying!  But, I know it is coming soon!

I am currently working on transitioning her to her crib.  We have been putting her in her swing because she sleeps so good in it.  Usually 4-5 hour stretches.  Well, the past 2 nights she has been in her crib.  She is now up every 3-4 hours.  Which I know is still good.  But, we really need her to start sleeping through the night!  Hopefully the transition will just take a few days for her to get accustomed to! 

Amelia is still her little mischievous self.  She has now discovered how to open her bedroom door.  It had been closed but not all the way to, and she got out Monday morning.  I thought I would fix the problem by making sure that the door was pulled all the way closed, well this morning, she sure did turn the knob and open the door by herself.  Monday, she sneaked into Anna Claire's room and about scared me to death.  I was sleeping in there because she has a hard time falling asleep in her crib, so it's better than climbing the stairs a hundred times.  Drew also told me that he heard one of the toys singing that morning.  So, I really don't know if she had gone downstairs and played a minute then went back upstairs.  But, this morning I was feeding Anna Claire downstairs when it happened.  I am dreading the day that she comes and is standing beside the bed.  That will really freak me out!  Hopefully we can find a way to keep her in her room!

No comments:

Post a Comment