Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sweet sisters!

Today was a day of relaxation for all of us.  It was wonderful, plus the weather was perfect, so it was just a perfect day.  Mommy survived going back to work.  It was actually kind of nice seeing my patients again.  I was really not looking forward to it, but they were all so sweet yesterday, and said they were really glad to have me back, so it made me feel good.  Its not very often that you actually feel appreciated with my job. 

This morning it was just me and the girls.  Daddy went with a friend to look for ducks in preparation for duck hunting season.  We had a lot of fun playing, and Amelia is becoming such a good big sister. 
 
This was last Saturday.  Amelia read Anna Claire a story.  She did that again today.  We also sang songs and Amelia would move Anna Claire's hands for her.  It was so cute and sweet.  Her favorites right now are; the wheels on the bus and head, shoulders, knees and toes.
 
They were ready to watch Tennessee play football today, thanks to Grayson, David, and Jake for their matching outfits.
 
After naptime, Amelia and I made chocolate chip cookies.  I think she is a fan!  I let her help with the egg.  Big mistake!!!  The egg ended up in my hands and the shell in the dough.  We fixed it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment