Saturday, November 17, 2012

My little princess

I never thought Amelia was in to dressing up.  Well, apparently she just never had the opportunity.  She has never been into dressing period.  One my friends was cleaning out her little girls drawers last week, and gave me 3 bags of clothes.  One had a bunch of leotards from their younger dance days.  Yesterday, I was showing her all of the things Ms. Marcie gave her.  She saw this pink leotard with a tutu and had to put it on immediately and was completely heartbroken when I took it off her.  She thinks she is a princess when she wears it.  I guess my girl wants to be a princess.
 
Dancing with her sister. 

She loves Anna Claire. She will even say, I wuv you, Anna Claire. It is so sweet. I hope they are always sweet to each other!  

She puts her leotard on then brings me the tv remote and says music, dance.  It is so cute!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment