Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas season

Sunday afternoon we put the Christmas tree up.  I was so excited for Amelia to help me decorate the tree, and she was excited too!  I let her hang the nonbreakable ornaments.  She found the perfect spot, and loved it so much, all her ornaments went there.  She hung one right on top of the other.  It was cute.  I love the Christmas tree.  When I was little, I would just sit for hours and stare at the tree.  I thought it was so beautiful.  We always had colored lights.  My mom always wanted white lights.  She thought they looked more elegant.  She finally got her way as we got older and didn't care so much.  But, I always loved the colored lights.  When I finally got my own tree, I put white lights on it too because I thought colored were a litte redneck.  But, now I really don't care.  I went and bought colored lights, and I love them! 

Checking out the tree with daddy.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment