Thursday, November 29, 2012

Photo Session

Some photos from our photo session at my parent's house.  Even though I didn't get that perfect family shot for our Christmas card, we did get some cute pics!

To be cont.  I have reached the memory limit for posting photos.  I am going to have to figure out how to resize some photos before I can post.  Sorry!  I've been trying to work on this since Sunday, and just not happening.  It's been a busy week!
This is the family shot I was hoping to turn out better.  I love the barn and horses in the background.  It was just too windy and sunny that day.  I wanted to get closer to the barn, but we were trying to make it work.

I think Amelia looks sweet in this photo.  Only problem is she did get a little rust on her outfit.  Good thing my friend found it for me on Ebay.

I love this picture of Amelia and my dad.  So sweet!

Me and my girls!
 
A few other Thanksgiving shots with my phone;
 
Anna Claire says Happy Thanksgiving!  Sweet girl!
My future Mozart!
AC playing with daddy.

She is finally a pink baby!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment