Tuesday, September 4, 2012

new beginnings

Well, this is a big week in the Ellis household.  Amelia started her new daycare today, and mommy and daddy decided that it is time to meet Anna Claire.  Needless to say, mommies emotions are all over the place.  Drew and I went together to drop her off this morning.  I told her all weekend and morning how she was gonna get to make new friends today.  She was so sweet.  She didn't know what to think when I dropped her off.  She wasn't going to far from my side.  Then, I walked her a little closer into the room while daddy unloaded all of her stuff.  She saw the toys, and there was no going back.  She was a very happy girl!  I had to go get her to get a hug bye.  I'm glad that she takes on to new situations so well.  But, I was fighting back the tears the whole way to work.

Really quick photo of Amelia right before walking in to daycare.

Mommy had an appointment with the doctor to discuss inducing in the morning.  He was perfectly fine with it, and he checked me, and I am 2-3 cm!!  Yay!  That made me feel so good.  Makes me feel like I am actually ready for induction!  So, we go in @ 7 in the morning, and hopefully Anna Claire will be with us soon after.  I'm not so excited about the labor, but I am so excited to finally be getting her here!  So, tomorrow should be a big post!

1 comment: