Saturday, September 22, 2012

Our little daredevil!

Our day started out with me and Amelia going to the grocery store.  She is now going through the phase where she asks what everything is, which is fine, until we are walking past a lady who is so close to us that Amelia just about hits her and says, what is that.  The lady makes this noise like, oh my goodness.  I was mortified.  I just said that is a lady.  I'm sure there will be far worse embarrassing things that she will do to me in the future.

This afternoon we made a trip to Sweet Cece's then came home to play outside.  Loving this weather now and all the time we get outside.

Amelia decided she wanted to climb a tree.  She was trying to climb our ginkgo tree, which is impossible, so we took her to this tree.

I was thinking this tree would be safer because it was barely off the ground, but daddy had different ideas.

This picture is hilarious to me.  She looks so funny just sitting there in a tree!

She is so happy, she really thinks she is a big girl now!

I love this picture of the 2 of them!

Anna Claire is loving looking at the sky.  She was a very good girl tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment