Wednesday, September 12, 2012

1 week old

Our baby, baby girl is 1 week old today.  It really doesn't seem possible.  I think mostly because a large chunk of that time was spent at the hospital and we really just started the total care a few days ago.  She is slowly getting a little personality.  She starting making cooing noises today, and I caught her smiling.  So sweet!

Anna Claire, 1 week old

 Anna Claire on the left, Amelia on the right.  They do have different noses, but they do look very similar.
Finally caught her smiling.

She loves to stick her tongue out at me.
 

Today was my first day with both girls alone.  I was a little anxious, but the day went really well.  Most likely because Anna Claire sleeps all the time.  It was almost as if it was just me and Amelia.  It was nice having some time with my sweet girl again though.  I have been missing her like crazy and feeling like I kept shipping her off for someone else to care for. 

Last night we went for a walk around the neighborhood.  I had AC in the baby bjorn and Drew pulled Amelia in the wagon.  We then had some friends come visit and meet AC.  Amelia was giving me all kinds of love again!  it made this momma feel so good.  I think we are all going to adjust just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment