Monday, June 25, 2012

A little this and that



So, I hate to go 2 days without posting anything, but Mondays are never very interesting.  So, I'll share just a few little fun things from our weekend.  Friday, Amelia really wanted to play outside.  And, you know this momma isn't too fond of the heat, but I am fond of my child playing outside.  So, we decided to go to our screened in porch and have a little fun.  We decided to play with our sidewalk chalk.
So, I was trying to get Amelia's photo with her art, but if you remember my previous post, she isn't in to taking pictures anymore.  So, I got a few shots of her running from my camera.
This is a little of her fabulous artwork! 
She really didn't like the chalk on her hands.  So, as she tried to wipe it off her hands on anything she could find, it ended up all over her face.

Once she got bored, she decided to play a little table tennis, or ping pong as we call it.  I think she is pretty talented at the sport!  Plus she really loves it!

She doesn't feel the need to play at the table. 

Lastly, a little bragging on my sweet girl, she can say her ABCs!  I'm pretty proud of this.  I'm sure it's probably not that big of a deal, but when she just does it without prompting, it is pretty exciting. 

Well, baby girl is in bed, so mommy is going to go now to take advantage of some free time to be a little crafty.  I'm working on a project for Anna Claire's room.  I'll post when I'm finished

No comments:

Post a Comment