Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Daddy's going to be in trouble!

When I went to pick Amelia up from daycare today, her caregiver told me that one of the little boys from Amelia's previous class had come to "visit" with them today.  He is about to move up to Amelia's room, and he was one of her favorites when they were in class together.  Well, her caregiver told me that Amelia was very excited to have him in the class today. 

So, I like to ask her about the kids in her class.  I ask her if she played with each of them, if they are her friends, and if she is nice to them.  She usually answers no to everything, mainly cause she still doesn't know what all that means (at least I hope).  But, today, I asked her if she loved the little boy that came to visit (I know a little immature of me) but she said, Yes!!  I was shocked.  I asked her about the other little boy and she said no and then the other boys name.  My little girl is already chasing boys at the age of 18 months!  Her daddy of course says she will be 30 before she dates, but I think he's going to have another thing coming his way!   She definitely doesn't get that from her momma!    Anyway, I think that it is hilarious that she has a little crush already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment