Friday, June 22, 2012

Flashback Friday!

For this flashback Friday, I am not going to go that far back, but to just a few weeks ago.  I want to flashback to Memorial Day weekend.  It is one of my favorite weekends!  I love holidays where all there is to do is prepare food and have a good time.  No stress about buying presents or rushing from here to there to make sure you see everybody.    Plus, it is always around our anniversary, so we have a lot to celebrate.

This year for Memorial day, we met some really good friends at the Tennessee River to spend the weekend.  We spent a whole day on the river hanging out and playing with the kids.  Amelia loved playing in the kiddie pool and the river.  The girl loves water!  It was really nice because the water was really shallow for a while into the river, so she could play around without me feeling too nervous.  Don't get me wrong, she was either in her float or had her life jacket on the whole time in the river.   We spent the evening eating some yummy food!  It was wonderful to relax with good friends and have all our babies together to play and have a good time!



She loved having a friend to play with in the pool.  Too bad her other friend wasn't there yet, I forgot to get the camera back out after the first photo session!

No comments:

Post a Comment