Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Happy father's day to my dad, and to my wonderful husband!  Today was nice and relaxing and pretty uneventful!  Unfortunately, Drew had to leave to go out of town again this afternoon for his job.   Just a few more weeks, and we will have him back with us all the time! 

Amelia and I started the day by waking daddy up, and giving him his presents.  She loves jumping on him in the bed.  We had eaten so much the day before, that no one wanted a big breakfast.  So, poor Drew got a bowl of cereal for breakfast, but he did get homemade biscuits yesterday.  

After church, we had lunch at a friend's house.  It was so yummy!!  Thank you Ms. Denecia for all of the yummy goodness.  She is a wonderful cook!  We then all went home to take naps.  I think Anna Claire is officially sucking all of the energy out of me!  The inability to sleep at night doesn't help either!  I don't know if I can make it 12 more weeks!

I did manage to get 1 picture of them on Father's Day!  Amelia really does love her daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment