Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

My little witch and little monster!

On our way to the neighborhood potluch

After trick or treating

They were headed to their last house here

AC after trick or treating
We had a blast this Halloween.  We love our neighborhood!  I love that our neighbors all love to hang out with each other.  We had a lot of fun hanging out pre-trick or treating.  Amelia enjoyed a hayride with all the neighborhood kids.  I made AC stay behind.  She should be big enough next year.  I went back home to hand out candy while Drew took them to get candy.  Good thing they are small and only went to a few house because I way over bought candy this year, and we have enough left over for next Halloween!  I loved handing out candy though.  I put on the Pandora Halloween station.  When the girls got back, AC had a blast dancing to the music while Amelia loved helping me hand out candy.  What we were worried would turn out to be a night ruined by storms actually turned into the perfect Halloween night.  I am already looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment