Saturday, October 26, 2013

Family Traditions

This is the last weekend in October.  The last weekend of all the fun fall activities.  Our family has a yearly hayride.  I have missed several since we moved, so I was excited to be back and to for sure make the hayride this year.  I selfishly do wish it was a different weekend.  Our church was having trunk or treat today and I was really wanting to take the girls.  But, I really am excited to see all of my family!  We started the day by working on the girls playset and ended with the hayride.  We had a great time.  I was a little stressed with the fire and the metal trash can of burning trash, but everyone survived without injury!  It is really difficult having such an energetic 1 year old who knows no fear!  The temperature was perfect, and we all had a great time!
 
Amelia running around playing with her cousins.  She was hoping for a Vol win!

AC running around also hoping for a Vol win!

My mom riding my grandmother back to the bonfire.  It's really sad that it has almost been a year since I have seen my nana!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment