Wednesday, October 16, 2013

play days

We finally made it to the zoo Monday.  Unfortunately, some surrounding county must have been on fall break because it was crazy crowded!  Luckily we got there early and made it out before it got too crowded!

Today, it is pretty cool outside, so we just played around inside the house.  Daddy took us on a lunch date to McAllisters.  I let Amelia wear her tutu skirt because I thought why night.  She was in heaven with her girly self!  She is such a sweet girl.  Anytime we hangout with a new friend, she will say they are her best friend.  Well this week we were climbing the stairs.  She was beside Anna Claire and I was behind them, and she looked at Anna Claire and says, you're my best friend Anna Claire.  It was so sweet!  I hope they grow up to be good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment