Saturday, October 5, 2013

Go Vols!

Today, Drew went to help a friend work on their hunting camp, so it was just me and the girls.  We went to watch my nephew play football.  Their team won!  Yay!  We then went to eat lunch with Grandmomma and Granddaddy at Off the Hoof.  It was then naptime!
Brady is the one closest to us. 


We then watched the Vols play Georgia.  I really had low expectations but I now feel like there is hope for us!  Good thing because Amelia thinks she is a Mississippi fan, so we need some good games to help brain wash her!
Even though she is a little confused.  I did have them both cheering for the right team!
 
We then went to meet our friends for dinner and ice cream.  The girls got a little crazy with the sugar rush.  Luckily Baskin Robbins was pretty empty!
Checking out the ice cream cakes.  Now all Amelia says is I get rainbow cake for my birthday.  I'm like ok, less work for mommy!

Crazy girls on a sugar high!  It was madness at the baskin robbins that night.  I am sure they were glad to see us go!

Our day ended with my sister bringing her dog Chloe to stay with us for the week!  We are on dog sitting duty.  The girls are going to have a blast.  I just hope Chloe can handle the madness of our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment