Sunday, October 27, 2013

We be swinging!

Daddy worked all weekend and got the girls playset put together!  They are in heaven!  I didn't get a good photo of the whole thing.  I did get a video of Amelia's reaction.  It is like Christmas!  I have been wanting them to have a playset for so long, but it really didn't make sense in Greenville. 
 


Amelia seeing it all put together for the first time

She really does love it
Amelia is having to use the big kid swing now, and she really isn't very excited about that but she will get used to it!


I don't let AC on the couch very often and only if I can sit right there with her.  She is crazy on the couch.  It becomes her own little trampoline.  But, I thought it was cute how she wanted to stand there right beside Amelia.


No comments:

Post a Comment