Sunday, November 3, 2013

Softening up

Anna Claire is not the most loving of my girls.  She really doesn't like a lot of affection at all.  Amelia on the other hand loves giving hugs, especially to Anna Claire.  I sometimes thinks she does it though just to get Anna Claire all worked up.  Well, this past week was especially difficult since Anna Claire is working on her molars.  It has been a nice break this weekend though.  Anna Claire has become the sweetest girl!  Today, after Anna Claire and I woke up Amelia from her nap, we were heading downstairs to get a snack.  I always hold Anna Claire's hand down the stairs for obvious reasons.  She's really good about stopping at the top of the stairs and holding her hand out to grab mine.  Well, today after she already had my hand, she looked at Amelia and held her hand up to hold her hand.  It was the sweetest thing ever!  So, the 3 of us walked hand and hand down the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment