Wednesday, March 27, 2013

We can wear a bow!

Today turned out to be a beautiful day, so we went outside and played.  I am so excited for warm weather, just like everyone else I know.  But, Anna Claire is so happy outside!  It is so peaceful!  But, I got my roses weeded.  Did it bear handed, and I will never do that again.  Put my finger right through a slug!  I wanted to die, and I'm sure the way I was screaming the neighbors may have thought I was.  But, after that we played some basketball and colored with the side walk chalk. 

Anna Claire had a ton of hair when she was born, but it has thinned quite a bit.  Well, I just happened to find one of Amelia's bows in our screen porch, so I decided to try it out on Anna Claire.  It didn't fall out!  This made me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment