Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Big Thank you to my Husband!!

What started out seeming like the typical flu like symptoms last Tuesday night turned out to actually be the worst stomach bug I have ever had in my entire life!!!  I went to bed Tuesday night, and did not get out of bed except for very short moments until Thursday.  We had planned on leaving to go to Memphis on Wednesday, but it didn't work out.  My wonderful husband did a fantastic job of taking care of the girls so I could sleep and get better.  He even took the girls to Memphis on Thursday morning by himself for Anna Claire to make her doctors appointment.  I would not have been able to do it without him.  It is nice to know that when I am sick I have a wonderful partner who can do it all without me!  I hope I never have to return the favor for him though.  I am so thankful that he and the girls were spared!  I love you babe!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment