Monday, March 18, 2013

our trip to Memphis

I ended up heading up later on Thursday afternoon.  I was determined to enjoy some of our family time we had planned for that week.  Friday, we met my sister's family at the zoo.  It was an absolutely beautiful day!  Luckily we got there early because it seems that all of Memphis planned on going to the zoo that day.  We had a lot of fun!
Amelia wanted to hold Madison and Brady's hands the entire time.

Uncle Mike showing Amelia the flamingos

Anna Claire and Aunt Sharon got in a lot of bonding ime.

Amelia rode the camel with her cousins.  I was a bit nervous about it, but she was fine.

She was in heaven!

That night, we celebrated my sister's birthday at her house.  Drew bought Amelia a jeep.  She loved it! 

Anna Claire loved playing with her cousins too!  And Chloe!

Amelia and Chloe
 We all had a lot of fun!  Amelia didn't want to leave.  She loves her cousins so much!  Hopefully we will be closer soon and get to spend more time with them.

Both of Anna Claire's doctors appointments went well.  We have to continue the vitamin.  Boo!  We go back in 2 months, hopefully we get to stop then!  I'm just glad my sweet girl is doing so well!
Plus, we had another big moment this week.  Anna Claire is officially sleeping through the night!  Yay!  I really thought it would never come, but we have had 5 nights of full sleep.  I am so proud of my little girl.  She was given a nickname at my sister's house.  They now call her frogbat.  She loves to jump and be upside down.  Poor girl.  I don't think I will ever call her that, but I am scared that it will stick with everyone else. 

Saturday, the girls rode the 4 wheeler with grandmomma and granddaddy.  It was Anna Claire's first time on the 4 wheeler.  I'm not really sure what she thought about it.
 
We had a good time.  It was a lot shorter than I hoped and seemed really rushed.  But, we made the most of every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment