Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Come Back

My girls are pretty easy to put to bed at night.  Amelia has been for a while, and Anna Claire has been a little work to get to that point.  But, we do baths, read stories, Anna Claire takes a bottle, then we lay them down.  Well, Amelia, has gotten to where she doesn't want to be left in her room.  It breaks my heart.  She only does this to me, but when I go to the door, she will say come back.  She just says it over and over.  It makes it hard for me to leave the room.  I will go back once, but I don't give in any more after that.  She goes right to sleep as soon as we leave the room.  She is such a sweet girl!  Drew says that he thinks I secretly like it, and he is a little right.  But, I do hope that she isn't scared in her room.  I'm trying to be better at monitoring what she watches on tv to keep her from seeing scary things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment