Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Catching up

I know I am terrible keeping up right now.  I was going to use tonight to catch up, but this momma is sick.  So, I am going to make this past week short and sweet. 

Thursday, Anna Claire had her md appointment.  We did labs because her nose is turning yellow/orange.  You can probably see it in her previous photo.  I wasn't worried that it was her liver because everything else is perfect, but I was worried about too much vitamin A.  She likes her carrots and sweet potatoes.  Well her liver looked the same, bilirubin low and enzymes still elevated.  So, most likely her diet.  I guess we are going to have to cut back on the orange veggies.  I am hoping to talk her md into stopping her vitamin on Thursday and just letting her get her vitamins from her diet.

Friday was so pretty, so we went outside after naps.  We had a lot of fun.  Amelia loves picking flowers and Anna Claire loved playing with the grass. 

Saturday was a lot of the same, but we did take a little walk around the neighborhood.  It was the first time Anna Claire didn't have her view blocked because of wind.  She loved her stroll seeing the neighborhood.  She just propped her feet up and relaxed. 

Sunday was rainy, so we played inside.  Anna Claire is doing so good sitting up.  She doesn't fall over anymore.  She loved playing with the little people zoo.  Drew and I were getting ready for church really quickly and left Amelia and Anna Claire in the living room/playroom alone for a minute and I went to check on them.  Amelia didn't know I was looking, and she leaned over and gave Anna Claire a hug and a kiss.  It was the sweetest thing and absolutely melted my heart!  I love my girls so much, and hope they love each other as much as I love them.
Me and my baby girl

My sweet baby all dressed up.  This was Amelia's Easter dress when she was a baby.  I had planned on AC wearing it this year, but I got them matching outfits.  So, she wore it a little early.


Amelia's first Easter in the dress.
AC sitting like a big girl playing with the little people zoo.  She loves it!  We are trying to get her to start drinking from a cup, but she is stubborn and just won't have it.


Just a warning to my friends reading this.  The flu is making a come back so be careful!  I'm pretty sure I got sick from coworkers, but Amelia had a friend at daycare with the flu.  I started her on tamiflu yesterday, so hopefully she will be ok.  I am praying Anna Claire doesn't get it.  Thank God for being so good to me.  Daddy is back home tonight, just in time to take over.

No comments:

Post a Comment