Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a great Thanksgiving this year!  It is so nice to finally live back home close to family.  We spent the day with my family at my grandparents house.  We then headed to Drew's parents house for the night.  It is really convenient that they live so close to each other. 
My family is a bit red neck.  Everyone brought their guns so they could have a little target practice after filling up on turkey.

It was a little more tame at the in laws house.  This picture is hard to see, but Amelia was chasing Lucy around the backyard.
 
I stopped in Jackson, TN on my home and did a little black Friday shopping.  And that night we went and bought our tree and a few Christmas presents.  I am so excited for Christmas this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment