Friday, November 8, 2013

New job new routine

So, I started a new job 2 weeks ago.  I love the job, don't love the hours!  I am working for a cardiologist, and even though I have an extensive background in cardiology it is completely different working in an office versus taking care of someone in the hospital.  So, I am in the training phase right now.  I am seeing patients, but he is following behind me on every patient.  Eventually I will be independent and at that point the hours should be a lot better!  So, we are just looking forward to that time, but right now we are just having to deal with what we have.  So, when I get home I am so excited to see my girls that I can't stand it!  I am determined that with the little time I get with them at night, that there will be no crying!  The girls love to dance, so we turn on the music channels and get to moving!  We have a blast at our nightly dance parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment