Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hayride sweetness

The problem with me writing all my posts late is that I tend to forget the little things that I really wanted to include.  I was sitting relaxing today during nap time when I remembered the sweetest moment of our family hayride night.  Amelia is probably the sweetest little girl I know.  She is pretty shy right now and takes a minute to warm up, but once she does, she wants to talk with everyone.  I was running around chasing the girls all night.  My nana was sitting on the porch swing by the fire by herself when Amelia just took off and jumped up there beside her and started talking.  I wish I had a picture of the 2 of them swinging and talking.  My nana had the biggest smile on her face and didn't stop talking about it for the rest of the night.  She told her all about her sister Anna Claire.  She is such a funny little girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment