Sunday, November 10, 2013

Family fun day

Yesterday was the first Saturday in a while that we have had no plans!  We decided we were going to do something fun with the girls.  It was either go to the zoo or go to the park and feed the ducks.  Amelia wanted to go to the zoo, so there we went!  It was cloudy and cool, so we almost had the place to ourselves.  We had a blast.  Since Drew was with me, and it was pretty empty, we let Anna Claire have a little freedom out of the stroller.  She was in heaven!
Anna Claire wanted to stand on the rail just like Amelia.

The orangutan has never been so active.  It was exciting watching him climb up the tree!

I put my gloves on AC and she was just running around like this.  She looked hilarious, but I think she loved it!
 
It was the polar bear's birthday yesterday.  They had a little extra exhibit inside their area.  They had a polar bear coat laid out so you could feel their fur.  It was neat.  It was a lot more rough than I would have expected.  The zoo is getting ready for Christmas season, so they already had a lot of their decorations up.  I am so excited and really starting to get Christmas fever.  I can't wait for Christmas this year!
 
We then went home to rest up and watch the Tennessee/Auburn game.  That night we went to my sisters house to celebrate my mom's birthday.  We had a great relaxing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment