Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Story Time

The past week was pretty busy with moving in.  I plan to catch up on that at some point.  But, today, after checking out a few daycares in Arlington, I took the girls to Barnes and Noble for story time.  It was so cute and a fun way to enjoy some indoor time.  Amelia loves books.  Anna Claire is not a fan just yet, but we will work on that.  After story time and a little coloring, all the other parents had scattered, and were enjoying more books with the children, but I could tell that mine were on the brink of going to crazy town.  So, before that happened, I decided it was best to get out of there as fast as possible.  Well, Amelia was in love with all of the books.  She was running around touching them all, it was like watching a fashionista in whatever store fashionista like to go to, Barney's maybe.  But, at one point, she ran down an aisle running her hand across all of the books, and ended it with a twirl.  It was the funniest thing ever.  I knew if I didn't get her out of there right then, I was never getting her out of there. 

1 comment: