Friday, July 26, 2013

Lake weekend

So, last weekend we spent in McMinnville, TN with a group of our friends and all of their kids at our friends fabulous home on the Caney Fork River.  Why I didn't take pictures of the home or the view, I have no idea, but it is beautiful!  The guys were all fraternity brothers, and luckily all the wives really like each other and we all have kids around the same age.  We had a wonderful time!  Everyone got along really well, the children all had a blast playing together.  It was very relaxing!  I was nervous about all the small children and the river, but everything went really smoothly.  Amelia had a blast swimming, jumping off the dock, riding the boat and tubing.  Anna Claire was not too fond of the lake the first day, but the second day, we let her float in her ladybug, and she was much happier!  All the bigger kids got a chance to ride the tub.  Amelia did so good!  I was so proud of her.  She loved it!  She actually did it twice!  I thought she was crying while out there, but she was telling Drew to make them go faster.  I think my girls are going to be lake girls! 
First night, Amelia enjoying her first taste of popcorn and a movie with friends Carson and Jack.

My loves, enjoying the water

This is suppose to be a video of Amelia tubing.  Not sure if it uploaded correctly.

Anna Claire at the wheel of the boat, watch out!

Amelia getting ready for her ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment