Tuesday, July 16, 2013

reaching new milestones

Just last Friday, I was talking to my friend about how Anna Claire doesn't clap.  I really can't remember when Amelia started clapping, but I feel like she was doing it by now.  This morning we were sitting on the couch and I was really working with her trying to get her to clap.  She just wouldn't do it.  So, I just said oh well, she will do it when she is ready.  Well, we had to make a Target run today.  (I am loving being back close to Target!)  I played the new cd I had bought for the girls, and as I looked in my rear view mirror, Anna Claire was just having a blast clapping to the music.  It was probably the best part of my day.  I almost think I was more excited to see her clapping than I was to see her walking.  It was absolutely the cutest thing ever!  Obviously I couldn't catch it on video, but maybe we will get that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment