Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wacky Wednesday

Wednesdays at our house are like the movie Groundhogs Day.  Not that I have seen the movie, but I know the storyline.  Same day over and over.  It isn't very exciting.  But, we like them.  We spend the day at home playing, and just enjoying each other.  Since Anna Claire stays at home, the living room is basically a make shift daycare.  It is insane the toys.  But, there are also diapers and booty cream.  Well, Amelia loves all things cream.  Last week she found my mary kay extra emollient night cream, and her hair was stiff for days.  It took a few shampoos for it to be normal again.  Next, she found the desitin. 
She's making sure her skin stays young and beautiful!
She is a mess!  We have to hide all the lotion from her or it is everywhere!
 
This photo is from today.  This is how she likes to "sit" on her chair.  It reminds me of when I was a kid.  My sister and I would sit on our couch the same way.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment