Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pop Goes the Weezel

Today, was a lot of fun just playing with my 2 girls.  I know it is just going to keep getting better.  Amelia is a little jealous of all of Anna Claire's fun toys.  She wanted to jump just like Anna Claire.  Well, obviously she is a little big for the jumper, so I told her she could jump on her turtle in her room.  She said ok, I'll be right back.  I thought she was going to go play in her room for a minute.  Next thing I know she is at the bottom of the stairs saying, I got it.  She carried her turtle all the way down the stairs by herself.  I am so glad she didn't fall and hurt herself.  I really couldn't believe it!  It was really cute though.  She but the turtle right beside Anna Claire and they bounced together.

No comments:

Post a Comment