Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's day!  The only thing that would have made this day perfect would have been if my Valentine had been in Greenville.  But, we celebrated early.  We actually went on a date last Friday night for Valentines.  We went to a restaurant called Vince's.  It was yummy!!!  We had a babysitter.  Poor Anna Claire cried the whole time we were gone.  She was really gassy last week and not feeling good, but I think we got that fixed and she is much happier again.  Plus she is teething.  No good!!! 

But, today was not at all as I planned.  I got a call from daycare this morning that Amelia fell and bit her tongue.  Her tooth had gone through her tongue.  I figured she was fine, but they were worried, so I had to go check her out.  She was fine, but since it was my half day, and they seemed really nervous, I took her back to work with me.  That was a little stressful since I just don't sit in my office.  But, with a little help from my coworkers and the portable dvd, we made it through it.  I then decided that we would use the opportunity given us for me and Amelia to have a mommy/daughter date day.  We went to Mcdonalds for lunch.  Her tongue wasn't bothering her too bad.  She ate everything on her plate.  We then did a little shopping.  It was so much fun to have some time just me and her again.  Tonight, we had pancakes for dinner.  Amelia loves pancakes!!  She asks for them every day! 
My littlest Valentine!
My big girl loving her pancakes!

Licking the plate clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment